Salary$21.20 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Order Picker/ Loaders serve our internal and external customers by quickly, safely and accurately building pallets of product to be delivered to our Express and Tel-Sell customers.
- Builds pallets of product accurately by identifying proper location and quantity of product requested on build sheets.
- Identifies proper staging and loading area for pallets and ensures that each pallet is staged and loaded correctly.
- Stacks products and builds pallets according to established standards to ensure stability and safety of pallets; wraps pallets securely either by hand or machine.
- Works with Load Auditors and Warehouse Management Team to resolve problems, errors and mis-picks.
- Adheres to all company policies, standards and procedures (e.g. OSHA and safety requirements, AIB and Pepsi standards, Federal/State/Local laws); wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Communicates with co-workers, supervisors and management team verbally regarding the status of work activities (e.g. loading process) and other information; supervisor regarding questions or issues with daily assignments.
- Completes time-off requests, equipment safety checklists, build sheet forms and other required paperwork according to established standards.
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works overtime as needed to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
- High School degree, GED or equivalent.
- 6-12 months of previous material handling experience in a warehouse environment required; previous food/beverage warehouse experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds manually and up to 2000 pounds mechanically.
G&J Pepsi provides benefits-eligible employees with a comprehensive benefits and perks package that goes well beyond the number you see in your paycheck. From sponsored medical and income protection coverage to a generous retirement plan and great entertainment and retail discounts, G&J believes in rewarding its hard-working employees for their contributions toward the company’s success.
Diversity has power. It’s an investment in our present and our future. That’s why we celebrate and respect the rich culture and differences of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities we serve.
At G&J Pepsi, employment decisions are made without regard to: race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Hiring InsightsJob activity
Posted 12 days ago