Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Technical Analyst? At Reston Hospital Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At Reston Hospital Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Technical Analyst like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Technical Analyst implements and supports facility and division desktop equipment, and is the key technical resource responding to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk. Problems beyond the scope of your ability or responsibility are communicated in a timely manner to senior-level support personnel. You will support to other division and facility IT personnel is provided, as warranted, and participation in 24x7 on-call support is required based on division IT staff rotation.
What you will do in this role:
- Respond to and resolve inquiries and requests for assistance with division or facility computer systems, and provide a superior customer support experience for division and facility users
- You will analyze and provide hands-on support for simple to moderate inquiries.
- You will log and track problems; review problem tracking databases
- Perform facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as needed
- You will maintain documentation for each incident or request, and escalate complex problems to the next level of support per documented procedures
- Aid and train users on division and facility technology
Qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a healthcare-related field is preferred
- One year of IT experience is required
- A and Microsoft Product certifications are preferred
- Valid state driver’s license is required
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20 states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Technical Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Posted 12 days ago