- Not provided by employer
- $36.3K - $45.9K a year is Indeed's estimated salary for this role in Manhattan, NY.
Jotform is a full-featured online form builder that makes it easy to create robust forms and collect important data. Since our inception in 2006, trusted by more than 15M users worldwide, our mission has been to help users create, manage, and share online forms and receive responses in the easiest way possible.
We are looking for Customer Support Representatives (SaaS Software) in the US for our rapidly growing customer base. These are full-time, fully remote opportunities in the US.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is essential to ensure continuous operations for our users and customers. Your main role is to help customers via our very own support ticketing system. Other side tasks are mostly handled by tenured employees, but you'll be given a chance to contribute if you're eligible. As a Technical Support Representative, you're also expected to collaborate with our designers and developers. We have a handful of teams composed of talented individuals across the globe. Our unique team culture allows remote employees to work closely with each other, along with the in-house teams working in our offices.
The key objectives of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide first line diagnostic/troubleshooting support and technical expertise to answer customer questions, troubleshoot and resolve issues while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Utilize our support ticketing system ; Respond to incoming support tickets related to technical questions, service incidents, and other issues and keep track of your own support tickets, and follow through to completion.
- Provide accurate and timely support by documenting all issues and resolutions.
- Maintain communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
- Act as a Customer-facing subject matter expert
What Do You Need to Be Successful?
- Solid HTML / CSS background is needed to help customers in building and designing forms.
- Decent JS knowledge is optional, but it will certainly come in handy when providing workarounds.
- You should be well-versed with CMSs, CRMs, site builders, etc. as our form builder integrates with lots of 3rd party platforms.
- A strong technical knowledge in general and common sense are necessary. You have to be witty and creative in finding workarounds.
- Track record of supporting customers with a SaaS or IaaS product is preferred
- Customer facing skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Open to criticism and a team player
- Adaptable , flexible and commercially aware
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage
WORK WITH US
Since our inception in 2006, our mission has been to help users create, manage, and share online forms and receive responses in the easiest way possible.We are thriving and growing, and we’ve never needed outside funding. That's because we like keeping things agile, independent, and fun. JotForm believes everyone should be able to create their own online forms. Our 10,000 ready-made form templates, 100 integrations, and more than 380 widgets have made us one of the most popular online form builders for organizations of all sizes — from small businesses to enterprises.
Jotform values autonomy, respect, and productivity in our teammates. We’ve been growing like crazy over the past few years and are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
Perks & Benefits ( US )
- Flexible remote work from anywhere in US
- Generous market competitive total compensation package
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision, insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Additional company benefits include 10 vacation days per year plus holidays
- High-growth,-paced environment with collaborative and unique team culture
- Challenging projects, regular feedback, healthy competition
- Career advancement opportunities
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest and taking the time to apply in this position at Jotform!
We’ll review your application along with all the others we receive and pick the top profiles for a screening call. In many cases due to time constraints and our candidate volume, only the short-listed candidates are contacted but we do consider each application carefully.If you have been selected as a short-listed candidate, we will contact you for a short screening call to get to know you better. If you don’t get a call, please don’t be disappointed! We receive many applications for each role and have to prioritize who we speak to.
Jotform is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted 13 days ago